Eloping, by traditional definition, is a secret, unplanned, wedding for all those couples looking for another alternative to the large, traditional wedding without giving up the classic touches that make it memorable.
We at WeddingLions will create a beautiful, intimate day, keeping the experience personal, romantic, perfect and memorable.
Luxury Elopements to Italy continue to grow in popularity; there is something exciting about a bride and groom escaping to Italy for a romantic wedding in one of the country's many dazzling locations!
For the most part, an Italy elopement is a fairly last minute event and applies to civil, Protestant and symbolic wedding ceremonies only since the documentation required for a Catholic wedding takes a number of months to complete.
We offer elopement packages throughout the entire year and are able to make arrangements at very short notice. The exact time-line will vary depending on your nationality (if it is to be a civil ceremony).
Although generally for bride and groom only, a luxury elopement to Italy can include a few guests as well and our staff will assist with accommodation requirements and any last minute travel arrangements.
Here is a sample civil wedding luxury elopement to Italy package:
• Civil ceremony performed in the location of your choice
• Reserving and confirming your wedding location, the date and time
• Official English speaking interpreter; as required by law
• Appointment for a declaration to be done several days prior to the wedding
• English-speaking interpreter for the declaration
• Professional assistance for legal requirements (Nulla Osta)
• Booking any Embassy appointments on your behalf
• Collecting documents and obtaining required Prefecture seals
• Wedding certificate - multi-lingual
• Hair and makeup on the wedding day direct at your hotel
• Elegant bouquet and matching boutonniere
• Flower arrangement for the celebrant’s table
• Fine Art - Top Professional photographer/videographer service: all day , Bluray of all shots in HD, also in 4K
• Two witnesses
• Celebratory meal for two with Prosecco Champagne at a top restaurant
• 1 night in a luxury 5 star hotel with buffet breakfast
• Wedding Program with detailed itinerary and confirmation of all booked services
• All taxes plus planning fees included.
Not inclusive of: Town Hall and Consular fees which vary according to location and citizenship.
There are many benefits to eloping over a traditional wedding and Italy certainly offers some of the most enchanting venues for this special occasion… let us help you find the perfect one!